Moving and Handling Association of New Zealand Incorporated Website Terms and Conditions
Use of content
You must not use this website in any way that:
- causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website
- is in any way unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- conducts any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without MHANZ’s express written consent
- transmits or sends unsolicited commercial communications
- uses this website for any purposes related to marketing without MHANZ’s express written consent
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted to paid up Members only on the following terms:
- If MHANZ provides you with a User ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the User ID and password are kept confidential.
- MHANZ may disable your user ID and password in MHANZ sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- The email logins must be registered to a specific named user accessing the resources.
- Members must provide a valid email address in order to register for online access and to receive e-newsletters. Failure to provide MHANZ with a valid email address will mean these benefits cannot be delivered.
- MHANZ e-newsletters are included as a benefit of membership, therefore under the membership contract members will be automatically signed up for email newsletters. Members can opt out of these emails or amend their preferences at any time.
- Downloadable resources and/or login details are strictly not to be circulated by any member or by any organisation member outside of the specific organisation that has taken out the membership. If multi-member access is required, an Organisation membership must be purchased to cover each person requiring access. Please refer to the Copyright section below for further information on copyright and distribution of resources.
- MHANZ will not be liable for damages or refunds should the site become unavailable temporarily or access to the site becomes slow or incomplete due to system back-up procedures, regular maintenance, Internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause beyond the control of MHANZ which may from time to time make the site inaccessible for members, but will use reasonable efforts to correct any performance problem brought to its attention.
- MHANZ provides access only for the term of this subscription, and does not undertake to ensure future access to the online archives once the subscription term has expired. MHANZ reserves the right to remove all or portions of the archive of resources, or to amend its charges for access in the future.
- MHANZ reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate online access without prior notice if members violate any term of this Agreement.
- You must not submit any member content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- MHANZ reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website or published upon this website.
- Notwithstanding MHANZ rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, MHANZ does not necessarily undertake to monitor the submission of all such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
In these terms and conditions, “your member content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. Forum Post content must not:
- be illegal or unlawful
- infringe any third party’s legal rights
- be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or MHANZ or a third party (in each case under any applicable law)
- be threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene
- constitute, or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law
- infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties
- contain a computer virus or other destructive element
- contain advertising, spam, affiliate links, offensive posts, posts without content, or flames
- constitute or contain false or misleading statements
- include email addresses, requests to others to post their email or solicit contacting people off of the forums.
- include requests to post, offer, or ask for login information, even test IDs and test passwords.
- request feedback on your or other websites
- not post another person’s private information (job, gender, living situation, location, etc).
- harass or abuse people
- abuse the ‘Report this topic’ system.
- post in all caps (this means the poster is shouting!)
All content and functionality on the site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of MHANZ and is protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. All materials received via MHANZ membership remain © Moving and Handling Association of New Zealand Inc unless stated otherwise. Members agree to be bound by copyright law with respect to use of MHANZ materials. Moderate downloading, printing, or saving of material for personal, scholarly, or educational, non-commercial use is permissible, only to the extent consistent with the "fair use" doctrine. Downloading portions of membership materials for the purpose of creating systematic and persistent local copies for redistribution is prohibited. Recompiling, publication or republication of the data, or any portion thereof, in any form or medium whatsoever, may be done only with specific written permission from MHANZ. Any other use of materials requires the written permission of the MHANZ. To request this please email email@example.com Where copyright is not outlined within the resources supplied by MHANZ, members may assume this can be used as above.
The information contained in this website is for general guidance on matters of interest only. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, MHANZ is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
The agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law in force for the time being in New Zealand.